1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees about this post.
Ok then so here are 11 facts about me!
- I’m just a girl from Portugal.
- I’m 21 but with the oldest mind. (sometime i feel like i’m 40)
- I’m obsessed with movies. Some of my favorites are Closer, A Clockwork Orange, 500 Days of Summer, Léon the Professional… ah, and most recently my favorite is Blue Is The Warmest Color.
- One of my life goals is to write a book.
- My hair is naturally dark but for the past 2 years i had all the colors you can think of. Now I want pink/purple/lavander hair.
- I want to travel the world.
- I’m so left handed that almost never use my right hand.
- I want to be a makeup artist.
- I’m obsessed with sushi. I could eat it everyday.
- I watch more than 20 tv shows.
- I want a cat. I really want it.
The 11 questions asked by Cassidy
- Where in the world would you travel if you could go anywhere? New York and definitly London, i wanna live there someday.
- Why did you start blogging? Since i was little that i write a lot. I had sooo many blogs but it always bored me. But when i started with Youth Knows No Pain (my portuguese blog), i knew it was the one.
- What is your favourite thing to blog about? I really don’t have a favourite, i just like to blog whatever i feel like. To personal stuff, movies, beauty…
- Which do you prefer doing; makeup or hair? Obviously makeup. It’s when i have the most fun. 🙂
- Do you remove your makeup every night? Sure. If we want to have the best makeup, we have to have the best skin!
- What’s your holy grail makeup item? At the moment, Kiko’s Skin Glow. It makes my skin glow more than the freaking sun.
- What is your ‘everyday’ hair/makeup look? I like to change and not look always the same so… but my hair is never pulled back, hate it.
- What is your goals for 2014? Find a job and save enough so i can take a makeup course.
- If you could have any job in the fashion/beauty industry, what would it be? Makeup artist. How awesome would it be to put people the most beautiful thing in the world and think; “it was me, i did that”?!
- What’s the most rewarding part of blogging? Having people liking your blog and following it. It means we’re doing something right.
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure that is beauty related? FREAKING LIPSTICK. Seriously, i want to have all lipsticks in the world. And eyeliner, of course. I don’t even remember the last time I didn’t use it. I like to look like a cat.
My 11 nominated bloggers are;
(this blog is really new, so i don’t think i have 11 people! So i’m sorry if i’m nominating people that have already answered this)
- Lulu’s Beauty Spot
- Beauty Adoration
- Being Pretty
- Sage Beauty
- Sarah Loves Makeup
- Small Fish Big Pond
- Coral Bloom
And my questions for you;
- Would you change anything about your blog? If so, what?
- What made you create your blog?
- If you have one, who’s your favourite beauty guru?
- what cosmetic brand do you own the most?
- Who’s your inspiration?
- If you could do and/or rule anything in the beauty world, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite trend for this year?
- Who’s your favourite youtuber? (Beauty or not)
- If you could give anyone a beauty tip, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite beauty ritual?
- if you were going to an island by yourself, what would you take?
Thank you for reading! I look forward to reading my nominees answers!