(versão portuguesa pode ser encontrada aqui dentro de minutos)
cleaning brushes is one of the most important things and we should do it often. It’s very easy to get them dirty, with bacteria and other disgusting stuff. And of course, keeping them clean helps them last much longer.
So here are some tips to keep your brushes cleaner than a baby’s behind.
- Run the bristles under warm water
- Use baby shampoo or liquid detergent and put a little on the bristles and clean
- In the bowl rinse until there is no more visible lather, and keep rinsing. Get into the middle of the bristles, not just the outside.
- Dry in the towel (i would go with a dark one) and do it in a way that don’t change the form of the brush
- let it be overnight. And it’s good if you rotate them after a while.
You also can use oil and/or alcohol.
For a ver easy and quick clean, you can buy a brush cleanser and then spray the shnizel out of them.
If you still need help, here’s a video for you! Have fun in the cleaning brushes world!